Are you going to be in the Boston area the week of June 9? If so, we want to invite you to come get involved in OpenShift. You can learn about platform as a service and get started coding in real time with OpenShift developers.
Come to the OpenShift Origin Community Day and learn about pull requests, building V2 cartridges, securing PaaS with SELinux, deploying OpenShift on OpenStack with Heat, and more. You'll walk away totally up to speed on OpenShift Origin and be able to impress your colleagues with your depth of PaaS knowledge AND we'll help you deploy & configure your own blog (using WordPress QuickStart) hosted on OpenShift Online so you can blog about it! See you there.
We're pleased that JUDCon has returned to its Boston roots! JUDCon is the premier JBoss developer conference and is offering a wide variety of sessions, including sessions about JBoss and JEE6 applications in the cloud with OpenShift PaaS. Check it out.
If you're interested in software development, you won't want to miss this one-day event where you can learn a lot more about Red Hat developer tools and technologies, like OpenShift. From on-premise to virtualization and cloud, from gcc to scripting languages, from traditional models to devops -- you'll get the chance to connect with fellow developers, share real-world challenges, and solve mutual problems through collaboration.
If you registered for the Red Hat Summit, you can register for free for Developer Exchange. Not going to Red Hat Summit? We still have a deal for you - get $50 off! Enter PRECON50 as the registration code when you register.
The Red Hat Summit is the premier open source technology event to showcase the latest and greatest technologies, like OpenShift PaaS. There will be lots of ways to learn about PaaS and go from code to cloud in minutes with OpenShift.
- Sessions about or including OpenShift
- Hands-on labs about OpenShift
- Developer lounge: OpenShift is sponsoring the Developer Lounge inside the Partner Pavilion (has the same hours as the Pavilion). Join us to code in real-time and get your app up and running on OpenShift. We'll be offering some sweet OpenShift swag here while supplies last. Visit us in the lounge or at our booth for details!
- Booth: Look for the "PaaS App & Dev" area in the Partner Pavilion to find us. OpenShift developers will be staffing the booth - showing demos, answering your questions. Plus, we'll have some swag here, too, while supplies last.
- User testing at the Global Support Services booth: We're looking for participants who are familiar with web development to help us test OpenShift. Come see us and help us make OpenShift even better!